Join date : 2010-03-08
|Subject: The rules-read them or else Sat Apr 24, 2010 12:27 pm|| |
If you are found using one or more charizard emote, THERE WILL BE TROUBLE.These are rules for Chat Box and Forum! Read Them!
Most rules and all exhibits by nod3.
Title, Chat rules, and some rules by Blaziken33
1. Spam is NOT tolerated.
(1B UBERSPAM: Alot of spam)
Exhibit A: see rule 2
Exhibit B: aaaaaaaaaaaaa/Badgerbadgerbadger (and so forth)
2. Advertising and Linking
Exhibit A: "PLEASE OH PLEASE COME TO MY SITE AT www.spamexample.com" is not tolerated!
Note: Telling people to go to your site in you signature is fine!
3. Annoying Messages. Some Users are sending messages stupid
Example: "Hey come here and register in my forum this is the ugliest forum I ever seen," or: "This forum was stolen from my forum!"
Note: Just because you think it's not annoying, or it isn't annoying to you, doesn't mean it isn't to other people. and same goes to other people, what you think is annoying isn't always so.
Exhibit A: "I have more post that you, that's why you suck"
Exhibit B: "Ohhhh wahhhhhhhhhhhh whydid you bann me??" (This won't happen if I ban someone.. 'Cause I only perma ban people...)
4. Don't be a mini-mod. if somebody breaks the rules, PM one of us (nod3, Shadow_blaziken33, wolfssbb12, ShadowDragonX)
Exhibit A: "Ohhh, you spammed, you can't spam"
5. Don't be an idiot!
Exhibit A: This topic has been removed
http://blaziken33.pokemonlegend.org/pokemon-anime-and-movies-f9/hey-you-guys-t70.htm#212 (the perfect example of being banned)
6. Don't try to bypass bans by making a new account.
Mod bans member
Member makes new account
Also, note that your IP will be banned, so you'll still be banned >:]
Nod3's email: ScrinKing@Yahoo.com.au
Shadow_Blaziken33's email: email@example.com
Special note about mods/admins email: One message of spam, and that user will be permanently banned.
7. Don't ask to be a moderator/administrator. This will only (and be issued a 1 day ban if you ask alot) lessen your chances. (If we see you're being really good and you've already asked b4 then we know your just a pretender)
Person: 'Can I be a mod?'
Then the user pretends to be real good
Person: 'and now?'
8. Respect other members. (if you treat people unfairly, WE will treat you unfairly... Hehehe,
Can't wait to issue my first ban Been there, done that.).
Person to mod after being rejected: 'You suck you're the worst human on earth I hate you'
Mod issues ban
Mod: "My decision is final".
9. Don't write ugly words in chat and in forum, who will write ugly words will be banned! **DING DING Announcement, we officially allow ugleh words in the chat DING DING**
By the by, we do want you to have fun, but please, keep the site PG (Pretty Gruesome... LOL Just Kiddin')
So have fun!
YOU MUST use your Forum user name when entering the chat! If we find a name that doesn't exist on this forum, we'll ban it.
- No Spamming
- No Flooding
- No asking to be a Moderator
- Swearing is aloud but do not go over board (Swearing is permitted? Wow...~nod3)
- No Bullying
- No Advertising
- No Racism
Last update 12:17 PM, Saturday, the 14th of August 2010 GMT+10:00.
Last edited by nod3 on Tue May 04, 2010 9:10 am; edited 13 times in total